We create low-cost digital platform solutions with a smart, streamlined approach to a high-impact online presence.
Don't spend thousands of dollars on a new website until you talk to us! We can transform and optimize an existing site or build a new platform that removes the noise and gets the job done. We also offer affordable support and hosting services.
Social Media Posts & Ads
*Includes Sarah's work for CMOco and Scripps Networks
- Managed the HGTV Pinterest page, which became the leading source of social media referrals. Huffington Post named HGTV one of the Top Pinners to Follow for 2013.
Produced top-performing HGTV newsletter franchises, each with an average of 2+ million subscribers.
Created new pages on HGTV.com surrounding 42 home category keywords, which yielded +38% in search engine referrals.
Developed and curated content for HGTV.com, including the CableFAX award-winning blog "Design Happens."
- Led the production of HGTV Magazine’s print-to-web conversion, from trial to launch.
- Ad Age awards named HGTV Magazine the 2012 “Launch of the Year”
- Content strategies yielded 22 million page views
- Repositioned digital offerings to focus on programming. Great American Country show content: +164% increase in traffic YOY.
- Network delivered No. 1 ratings growth (Nielson, June & July 2014)
- SEO strategies: +63% increase in traffic YOY.
- Created original content for the website, e-newsletters, blog and promotional platforms, including syndication and social outreach: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+
- Facebook following +40% increase YOY
- Key Projects: CMA Awards Red Carpet, CMA Fest Coverage, ACM "Reader's Choice" Voting Platform, Wrangler National Rodeo Finals